10th December 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th 8 years ago and now I want to pursue LLB course from Meerut so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required for LLB course? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  4. Required qualification and age criteria to pursue LLB course?
  5. Last date to get admission for LLB Program in Meerut?
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to pursue LLB (distance mode)? Which college provide the course and what is the procedure of admission?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing MBA in Power Management?
  8. What will be the age criteria for LLB admission after B.Com?
  9. Can I get admission to pursue LLB course from CCU, Meerut?
  10. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  11. Detailed information and qualification required to study LLB?
  12. Qualification required for admission in LLB?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for LLB? What is the salary offered to LLB holder?
  15. What is the ICWAI institute Meerut address?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  17. Is graduation mandatory for doing LLB course? What is the minimum criteria required for doing LLB?
  18. Qualification criteria for joining the Indian Army as a Psychologist?
11th December 2016, 09:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut?

Here are some eligibility criteria that you must have to fulfill before admission:

1. You must have passed at least 12th standard from any recognized board without any backlog.
2. If you are going for admission in LLB course after 12th then your age must not be more than 20 years being a General category candidate and 22 years being a reserved category candidate.
3. As you had appeared in 12th standard 8 years ago, so you are failed in age criteria.

Some best law institutes in Meerut:

** Subharti Law College
** Translam College of Law
** HLM Law College
12th December 2016, 08:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th 8 years ago and now I want to pursue LLB course from Meerut so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required for pursuing LLB course from Meerut? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
12th December 2016, 09:59 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Qualification criteria for LLB course :

--- You must have passed at least intermediate without any backlog.

--- Your age should not be more than 20 years being a General category candidate.

--- Being a reserved candidate, 2 years age relaxation is offered to reserved category candidate.

--- So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, then you can apply for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?