29th January 2016, 03:04 PM
Dolly Tarish Rajodia

Percentage required in graduation for LLB? Can I get governemnt job if doing LLB after graduation?

Dear Madam / Sir,

Good Afternoon,

I would like to know how much percentage is required for LLB admission after completing the graduation.

OR

I can i get an government job.

29th January 2016, 05:29 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation for LLB? Can I get governemnt job if doing LLB after graduation?

For LLB course you must have atleast 40% marks( 35% for sc/ st) in graduation as some universities follow this method in LLB,but many universities make admission in LLB course on the basis of CLAT exam( common law admission test).After its completion one can get job of Lawyer,Advocat and Legal Adviser.
29th January 2016, 05:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation for LLB? Can I get governemnt job if doing LLB after graduation?

To pursue LLB course after completion of your graduation you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the top universities of our country where as private colleges give direct admission also:

The candidate must have done graduation from recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved categories as per rules.

Minimum age required is 21 and maximum is 30 years.

Candidate must have citizenship of India.
29th January 2016, 06:37 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
It is a 3 year degree for students who have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination.
Different Universities and colleges have their different eligibility criteria.

National Law Universities are the best for LLB and Masters in the Law.
All National Law Universities along with some other universities which are 17 in total conducts entrance examination known as CLAT for admission in LLB course.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
Students having more than 50% in 10+2 boards examination in any stream can apply for CLAT.
There is no age limit to apply for CLAT.
29th January 2016, 06:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The required aggregate in graduation vary for different university to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in LLB course.

Even some of university allows candidate with passing percentage to appear in entrance examination to get admission. So, you can visit official website of university in which you want to get admission.

Yes, candidates with LLB degree are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs. So, you can appear in entrance examination and after final selection eligible for jobs.
29th January 2016, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Tarish Rajodia View Post
Dear Madam / Sir,

Good Afternoon,

I would like to know how much percentage is required for LLB admission after completing the graduation.

OR

I can i get an government job.
After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for LLB course but you can fulfill below given criteria.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for government sector jobs like CSAT, CDS, PSC, Banking, School teacher etc.
30th January 2016, 12:00 AM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

LLB is 3 Year LL.B Course and ,

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-
Candidate shall possess a Degree of any University with a minimum 45% in the Degree Examinations and 40% in case of SC and ST applicants.

After LLB you will be eligible for following jobs:-
1).BPSC
2).Indian army
3).Haryana PSC
4). Bambay high court
5).Indian army
6).HPPSC
7).Banks
31st January 2016, 12:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to pursue your higher education in LLB then first you need to pass graduation with at least 50% of marks. You have to appear in entrance examination and after qualifying you get admission easily in LLB. You can also try in private colleges for direct admission. Candidates of reserved category get 5% reservation. Candidate age criteria is not declared yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?