21st June 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

After passing 12th with Maths, Geography, Hindi, English, Physics(59%) should I go for Mass Media or LLB?

I have completed +2 with math,geography,hindi,english,phy.edu..and secured 59%..what shud i do.what about mass media,llb.plz tell me some colleges in india and haryana...

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I am perfect to study LLB if secured 80% in 12th with Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya being a village girl?
  2. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  3. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.A Geography after completing BMM? I am a mass media student
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  7. Can I study B.A.(Geography) in Hindi Medium in Calcutta University?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  9. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  10. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  11. Courses available for 12th NIOS female candidate who has Hindi, Accounts, English, Mass Communication, Painting and Home Science subjects?
  12. What should i study after 12th in order to become an RJ in Radio?
  13. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  14. What career options are available after 12th excluding engineering, Mass media and B.Sc?
  15. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  16. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  17. Which is better to study among B.B.A.LLB, B.Sc.LLB, B.Sc(Maths) and B.Tech for a candidate with 90% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
20th October 2011, 01:42 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: After passing 12th with Maths, Geography, Hindi, English, Physics(59%) should I go for Mass Media or LLB?

Yes , you can join the collages that provide integrated course on BA LLB.. one of then is at Delhi JJ law Collage but you have to seat for its enterence examination and pass it. AT Harayana university they have also same type collages at Chandigarh..
31st January 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing 12th with Maths, Geography, Hindi, English, Physics(59%) should I go for Mass Media or LLB?

After passing 12th from science stream should i go for law from delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?