27th June 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.B.A.LLB, B.Sc.LLB, B.Sc(Maths) and B.Tech for a candidate with 90% in 12th?

Hi Sir,
I have given my 12th Board exam this year and still confused what to do next. I have got 90% marks. I know whatever I will do, I can do my best in that but what to do? I have B.B.A.LLB , B.Sc.LLB and B.Sc(Maths) Honours options for me as Maths is my favourite subject. Apart from this, I can do B.Tech also, as I am qualified in JEE Main but in which stream? Actually I don't know which will be most useful in future. Which will have the most prestige? Which will be a high salaried job? I am confused a lot. Please someone help me!

27th June 2016, 10:25 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.B.A.LLB, B.Sc.LLB, B.Sc(Maths) and B.Tech for a candidate with 90% in 12th?

Sometimes having too much available option is also a big challenge to face with as you are not able to decide one particular course.

Yes, you have scored well in board examination and also qualified in JEE so, you have more available options.

But, you need to be very sincere and careful while opting the course. As you need to select the course as according to your interest if you have interest in any course you will definitely do better in it.

So, if you think you have more interest in Mathematics you can go with Mathematics Honoros.

All the above course have better future options and jobs.
27th June 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.B.A.LLB, B.Sc.LLB, B.Sc(Maths) and B.Tech for a candidate with 90% in 12th?

I think B.Tech is a better option as compare to other course. After B.tech We have multi option in private sector as well as government sector with high salary job. So for B.Tech admission you can visit in IILM Gr Noida which have B.tech in Biotechnology, Computer Science, Mechanical,Automobile, Electronics and Communication and Civil engineering
27th June 2016, 04:48 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You must go for the B.Tech as this is having good scope after completing graduation. Since you have a good presence of mind you can also apply for M.Tech after graduation. Once you complete it you can apply for "n" numbers of jobs. You may good good placements while completing studying only. So, go for B.Tech but after all choice is yours.
27th June 2016, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have given my 12th Board exam this year and still confused what to do next. I have got 90% marks. I know whatever I will do, I can do my best in that but what to do? I have B.B.A.LLB , B.Sc.LLB and B.Sc(Maths) Honours options for me as Maths is my favourite subject. Apart from this, I can do B.Tech also, as I am qualified in JEE Main but in which stream? Actually I don't know which will be most useful in future. Which will have the most prestige? Which will be a high salaried job? I am confused a lot. Please someone help me!
The aspirant can choose B.Tech course, which is one of the better options available in the given courses. You can choose B.Tech in any one of the good institutions. The scope for the B.Tech course is very high compared to the other courses in your list. The job opportunities and higher studies opportunities are more for B.Tech than other courses. The chances of working abroad are more with B.Tech course than the other courses. Many of the leading IT companies recruit only B.Tech or MCA candidates. So, the best choice is B.Tech in the list given.
27th June 2016, 06:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

All these course options after 10+2 which you have mentioned here has lots of career and job opportunities but the selection of undergraduate course should be totally done on basis of candidates's own interest in that particular course. As you have mentioned that mathematics is your favourite subject then you must go for B.Sc (Maths) Honours.

The services like Civil Services, Banking Services etc can give you better job opportunities as well as prestige and high salary. For these services, minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You can apply for Civil Services after graduation in mathematics and take mathematics as optional subject and clear all stages of this exam to become IAS or IFS or IPS officer which is one of the highest rank job in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?