21st April 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Whether I am perfect to study LLB if secured 80% in 12th with Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya being a village girl?

Hello Sir,
My father want that I must do LLB after 12th. So I want to know that I am perfect for LLB or not. I am a village girl and passed 12th with 80 percent. My subject combination is Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya. I am not good in English or communication. But I have chosen English. Please tell me that can I be perfect for LLB?

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th with Maths, Geography, Hindi, English, Physics(59%) should I go for Mass Media or LLB?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  3. What should I study after completing 12th Arts?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  5. Is it better to study Political Science Honours to study further LLB?
  6. Can I study political science honors in Hindi
  7. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  8. How can I get a government job after passing 12th from Hindi Sahitya Samellan Ahmedabad
  9. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  10. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  11. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  12. Can I study LLB after completion of Political Science Honours?
  13. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  16. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  17. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
22nd April 2016, 07:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am perfect to study LLB if secured 80% in 12th with Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya being a village girl?

Yes, you can pursue LLb course.

The minimum criteria to apply for BA LLB course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination in any of the stream from a recognized board of education. The duration of the BA LLB is course is 5 years.

One can also pursue LLB course after completion of graduation and must have secured above 45% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

Those who wish to pursue their career as Lawyer must have good presence of mind and brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
23rd April 2016, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am perfect to study LLB if secured 80% in 12th with Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya being a village girl?

Yes, you can definitely opt LLB course as you have scored good percentage of marks in class 12th. For that you have to complete your Graduation first in any of the discipline in order to eligible for LLB course.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing LLB, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for LLB:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?