10th January 2011, 07:24 PM
alokbhagat

From where to download RBI Grade B exam admit card? Last 5 year papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

I have not yet received the admit card for RBI Grade B exams. Kindly help to know from where can I download the admit card. Kindly also mail me the previous 5 years Grade B exams papers and their answers at the mail id mentioned above.

22nd January 2011, 12:31 AM
drkpp

Default Re: From where to download RBI Grade B exam admit card? Last 5 year papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

Please see the file attached for Question Paper of RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Exam conducted by Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai.
File Type: pdf RBIGradeBOfficerExam.pdf(33.8 KB, 813 views)
22nd January 2011, 11:24 AM
Maxsteel

Default Re: From where to download RBI Grade B exam admit card? Last 5 year papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

if you want papers of last 5 years it will be better that you buy its solutions from market of Upkar Publication. It will be Very Useful for you
22nd January 2011, 07:27 PM
prtk.co

They will send your admit card before 10 to 15 days of your exam .Or you can download your admit card from the official website of RBI.
www.rbi.org.in

You can download the previous papers from the link given below:

http://www.jobsindiaonline.info/index.php/tag/rbi-previous

www.scribd.com
27th January 2011, 01:28 PM

i haven't recieved my grade-B admit card. please send it on my mail [email protected] as soon as possible as exam is very near on 6th of february.
28th January 2011, 10:15 AM

when the admit card will be made available for downloadingin rbi.org.in? can anyone give me a proper date
31st January 2011, 08:22 PM

from where to download admit card for rbi grade b exam on 6th february 2011
my email i.d. [email protected]
1st February 2011, 06:24 PM

sir yet i haven't received my admit card for grade b officer exam plz send it on my mail id [email protected] or plz tell that from where and how it can be downloaded. jayanti
2nd February 2011, 11:36 AM

from where to download admit card for grade b exam on 6th february 2011 my email [email protected]
3rd February 2011, 12:37 AM
drkpp

RBI [Reserve Bank of India] has already issued AL [Admission Letter] to eligible candidates for exam to be held on 6/2/2011.
First check if your name appears in Eligible Candidate List.
If it is present, then you can download it from RBI website.
If doesn't reach you, till 2 days before exam, you should contact the examination center
as indicated in your application form with a passport size photograph.
5th February 2011, 08:43 AM

I can't find any link on RBI site to download Admission Letter. Please post the URL.
5th February 2011, 08:48 AM
Panditji

I can't find any link on rbi website to download admission letter. Please post the url.
28th April 2011, 09:15 PM

pls send me last 10 years previous paper of Rbi mains descriptive paper pls send it its an request my I'd [email protected]
29th April 2011, 08:21 AM
wagle

you can download your admit card from the official website of RBI.
www.rbi.org.in

29th August 2011, 06:33 PM

pls send me last 10 years previous paper of Rbi mains descriptive paper pls send it its an request my I'd [email protected]
8th September 2011, 10:22 AM

Please send me last 5 years previous paper of Rbi mains descriptive paper pls send it its an request my i'd [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 02:45 PM
swati11131

Please send me RBI Grade B Question papers to [email protected]
30th September 2011, 08:29 PM

plz give me rbi grad b exam paper set for last 5 years in my id [email protected]
4th October 2011, 01:17 AM
gaganjain25

dear sir,plz guide me & give me proper link/sources from where i access privious years rbi grd-b officers phase-1 test papers
8th October 2011, 06:27 PM

SIR' PLZ SEND ME rbi grade b exam papers for last 5 yrs with solutions & regarding the admit card of the exam plz mail on my id [email protected]
10th October 2011, 08:37 PM
surendra.vyas88

HI,
I surendra vyas have applied for RBI officer grade B, can you suggest me thourgh mail about links from where i can download free ebook for preparation of this exams. my email id is: [email protected]
10th October 2011, 08:38 PM
surendra.vyas88

HI,
I surendra vyas have applied for RBI officer grade B, can you suggest me thourgh mail about links from where i can download free ebook for preparation of this exams. my email id is: [email protected]
20th October 2011, 08:13 PM
puratam

i need rbi Q. papaer last 5 years with solution for priparation rbi exam. on 16th dec. 2011
please help
14th November 2011, 08:23 PM

When will we get the rbi's admit card, should we have to download it or it will be sent by post?
17th November 2011, 10:54 AM

where and how to get the rbi gr b question paper for last 5 yr along with solution?kindly help me.
20th November 2011, 11:56 AM

i didnt got my admit card still & i want the question papers for 5 yrs with solution on my id [email protected]
21st November 2011, 02:01 PM

sir, i have applied for rbi grade b officer. till now i didn't get any confirmation. how will i get my admit card through post or online? please suggest me. my email:[email protected]
thanking you sir
25th November 2011, 04:13 PM

till now i have not got my admit card even there is no information from where and when can i download my admit card...pls give the details to my mail id [email protected]
29th November 2011, 04:56 PM
supriya.eswaran

Thumbs up Re: From where to download RBI Grade B exam admit card? Last 5 year papers of RBI Grade B Exam?

till now i have not got my admit card even there is no information from where and when can i download my admit card...pls give the details to my mail id [email protected]
Hi, I just received my admit card for the phase I exam. I'm from chennai, it should be on the way...
2nd December 2011, 12:18 PM

sir yet i haven't received my admit card for grade b officer exam plz send it on my mail id
3rd December 2011, 12:23 PM

yet i haven't received my admit card for grade b officer exam please send it on my mail id
please sir help. its urgent.
3rd December 2011, 12:30 PM

till now i have not got my admit card for grade b officer exam to be held on 18th dec 2011. sir please send it to my id

kavita mishra
4th December 2011, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by supriya.eswaran View Post
Hi, I just received my admit card for the phase I exam. I'm from chennai, it should be on the way...
Hey its good.. can u plz tl me how u got the confirmation that u r getting it..
4th December 2011, 06:14 PM

RESPECTED SIR
Till now i havenot got my admit card for grade b officer exam to be held on 18th dec 2011.kindly send it to my mail id:

GIRIJA JHA
4th December 2011, 10:33 PM
neelambujk

I have not yet received the admit card for RBI Grade B exams. Kindly help to know from where can I download the admit card.Plz help me
5th December 2011, 11:47 AM
pankajchotiya

yet i haven't received my admit card for grade b officer exam please send it on my mail id
please sir help. its urgent.
My mail Id is : [email protected]
If you can, please send it to me.
11th December 2011, 02:38 PM

Sir, i have not received my admit card yet and exam for grade b is on 18 dec'11. & even im not able to download it from website , file is of 34MB it is not downloading...please suggest wat to do...????
14th December 2011, 02:24 PM

sir..
my name is vijay kumar verma and I have yet not received my admit card for rbi grade-b exam supposed to be held on 18/12/2011..so plz kindly tell from where i could download it..

my email id is [email protected]
14th December 2011, 07:51 PM

what is the complete link for downloading admit card from RBI website..??
15th December 2011, 10:17 PM
abhisek.sonu

They will send your admit card before 10 to 15 days of your exam .Or you can download your admit card from the official website of RBI.
www.rbi.org.in

www.scribd.com
31st January 2012, 04:02 PM
drurv

www.rbi.org.in