17th August 2010, 11:26 PM
deepthibiotech

After PG in Biotech is it possible to pursue Ayurveda or Floriculture course?

iam a post graduate in biotechnology from nagarjuna university completed this year.i want to do job in labs.but unable to find out.i have intrest in ayurveda and floriculture.i want to know that after having the pg degree in biotech is there any chance to persue any ayurveda or floriculture courses.pls suggest universities offering these.
thank you.

2nd September 2011, 12:36 PM
VIBHAV BANSAL
Junior Member+

Default Re: After PG in Biotech is it possible to pursue Ayurveda or Floriculture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepthibiotech View Post
iam a post graduate in biotechnology from nagarjuna university completed this year.i want to do job in labs.but unable to find out.i have intrest in ayurveda and floriculture.i want to know that after having the pg degree in biotech is there any chance to persue any ayurveda or floriculture courses.pls suggest universities offering these.
thank you.
yes after doing pg you can do job in floriculture but for that you have to take plant physiology as your main subject in pg and regarding ayurveda you can do if you take plant pharmacology in your pg.
27th November 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After PG in Biotech is it possible to pursue Ayurveda or Floriculture course?

After bsc in biotech is it possible to pursue PG in siddha medicine?
27th November 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN I PURSUE M.Sc BIOTECHNOLOGY AFTER AYURVEDA?
13th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i am grajut bsc biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?