7th December 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th in Vocational stream in which my subjects were Agriculture, Horticulture, Floriculture, Geography, English and Political Science. I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  3. Can I pursue B.Sc IT with Humanities stream?
  4. Courses to do after completion of 12th Vocational stream? Benefits of opting Vocational stream in 11th?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  6. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  7. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
  9. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  10. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  14. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  17. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
9th December 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. course after completion of Class 12th in Vocational stream. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not studied your class 12th with Science stream, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. course.
9th December 2016, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th in Vocational stream in which my subjects were Agriculture, Horticulture, Floriculture, Geography, English and Political Science. I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for B.Sc course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with mathematics subject from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc course in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
7th December 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have finished 2 years diploma in fire engineering form Maharashtra state board of technical education.
Am I eligible to get admission in direct second year diploma courses in chemical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?