26th April 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?

I am currently +1 and thinking of pursuing of B.sc biotech further...I'm studying Physics Chemistry Biology and computer science as subjects...I want to do botech and need to know the role and extent of mathematics as a subject in it that is how much maths is involved in it....And how to get admission in biotech courses

26th May 2012, 07:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently +1 and thinking of pursuing of B.sc biotech further...I'm studying Physics Chemistry Biology and computer science as subjects...I want to do botech and need to know the role and extent of mathematics as a subject in it that is how much maths is involved in it....And how to get admission in biotech courses

Candidate seeking to pursue B.Sc in Bio-Technology, must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Admission are based on entrance examinations. The duration of the program is three years. Following are the list of Institutes offering B.Sc in Bio-Technology along with eligibility criteria:

Amity Institute of Bio-Technology-B.Sc in Bio-Technology

Candidate must score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Admission is based on Entrance Exam.

Lovely Professional university - B.Sc in Bio-Technology

Candidate must score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in [Medical/Non Medical] with English in the +2 level of exam. Admission is based on the Merit in qualifying examination.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
17th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?

what are the opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotech?
24th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

for studying bsc in biotech . which all subjects needed to be studied in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?