24th May 2011, 02:14 AM
dharani vasanth

Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?

hello sir,

I have completed my 12th.. i wud like to pursue biomedical engg. wats the scope for that in comparison with biotech.. iam much interested in biology. is there anyway to pursue my P.G course related to biotech..?? or can i do m.tech in biotech itself??.. please give me a solution.. is biomed best or biotech best to pursue them in U.G.. am in chennai... give me a list of colleges which offers these courses with best faculty members..Is JERUSALEM college of engg in pallikaranai best to opt for biomed??.....suggest me a solution , sir.. I want to give my best with my utmost interest in my desired career...please let me a suitable way for that.

with regards,
Dharani.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  2. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  3. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  4. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  5. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  7. What is the best biotechnology course?
  8. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  9. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course? -- [New]
  10. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  11. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  12. Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?
  13. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  14. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  15. Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?
  16. Scope and colleges in Chennai for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  18. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
24th May 2011, 03:09 PM
united india

Default Re: Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?

Biomedical Engineering is about find a right combination of chemicals to make medicines, whereas biotechnology helps in finding the biological process of microbes in animals living organism.

A graduate degree in Biomedical Science can directly lead you jobs in pathology and public health laboratory services. You may even enter in pharmaceuticals industry, to work in research and drug development or other laboratory based careers. If you go onto doing MSc followed by PhD you'll be getting jobs as a research head or junior scientist, and biomedical is slight a better option than biotechnology.

Some institute/colleges offering biomedical engineering in chennai are:

1.B.E. (Bio-Medical Engineering – BME)
SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
SSN Trust
211/ 95, V.M. Street
Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004
Phone: 91 44 2498 2656; 24986474
Telefax: 91 44 2498 2656; 24986474

2.B.E. (Bio-Medical Engineering)
Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
No.16, 3rd Cross Street,
West C.I.T. Nagar,
Chennai - 600 035,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91 - 044 - 2432 3431, 2432 3179.
Fax: 044 - 2436 1204.

3.Jerusalem College of Engineering
Affiliated to: Anna University
Velachery Tambaram Main Road, Narayanapuram, Pallikkaranai
Pallikaranai
Chennai - 600100
Tamil Nadu
Landmark: 4 km from Velachery to Tambaram Main Road
Phone: (44) 22461404 , 22460131
31st May 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?

Can I take biomedical engineering with biotechnology as minor
1st June 2011, 09:08 AM
balarmkec

SSN College of Engineering
rajalakshmi engineering college
anna university, CEG
Jerusalem College of Engineering

Bio medical does not have much scope in india now. But it will have definitely have huge scope and demand after 4 years
9th June 2011, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i know that up state faijabad university ranked in bio tech?
22nd June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

is biomedical engineering is a narrow field? is it suitable for girls ? is it have a job oppurtunity?
22nd June 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

is biomedical engineering a narrow field? is it suitable for girls? is it have job oppurtunity?
5th July 2011, 06:18 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Biomedical Engineering is better than Biotechnology Engineering...
For pursuing B.Tech in biomedical engineering and Biotechnology Engineering the best colleges are-
Manipal University
IIT Bombay
NIT Rourkela
NIT Raipur
27th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

LIST THE BEST COLLEGE OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN HYDERABAD
18th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

list of governmented b.pharma colleges in india and admission procedure.
shivam sahu frome allahabad.
contact no. 9151809399
26th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

best collages of biomedical engineering in kerala and mangalore
26th February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm a b.tech graduate in biotechnology course,so may i eligible for doing m.tech in biomedical engineering.
13th May 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges of biomeducal engineering in gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?