29th August 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

After scoring 76% in 12th which branch should I consider? Books to be referred to clear the entrance exam?

hello sir i an from J&K i have passed 12th with 76% marks i want to make my career in engineering which branch has good career and which books should i studied to clear entrance exam

29th August 2011, 09:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 76% in 12th which branch should I consider? Books to be referred to clear the entrance exam?

There are several streams in engineering offering good career scope. The common streams which one opts for are electronics and communication, computer science, information technology etc. But there are also other good options like aeronautical science, architecture etc. It all depends on where you can apply your skills the most. For all these areas you need to appear for the same entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT-JEE. Several books are available for preparing for this exam. Some of the popular authors are SS.Krotov, Arihant Prakashan, R.S Agarwal etc.
29th August 2011, 12:03 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: After scoring 76% in 12th which branch should I consider? Books to be referred to clear the entrance exam?

hi you got good percentage in 12th, if u want to take engineering stream then you better to choose ECE, EEE, CSE, MECHANICAL, CIVIL braches. These branches have so many job oppertuninties either in software or core jobs.
So You better try to get sean in Univesities or IIT's.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?