23rd December 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to clear the NET exam in Geography subject?

which books i read to clear the net in geogaphy subject...please tell me which are the books

24th December 2011, 09:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred to clear the NET exam in Geography subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which books i read to clear the net in geogaphy subject...please tell me which are the books
NET stands for National Eligiblity Test, This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks form a recognised University.

There are 3 Papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, In First session there are 2 papers of Objective type and In Second session there are 1 paper of descriptive type. You have to choose the subjects in NET Examination on the basis of Post graduation.

If you have study Geography in your Post graduation, then please opt this subject in NET and the syllabus and Previous year paper of NET Examination is Availiable in the official website, So please download the syllabus and keep Start Practicing according to the syllabus and if you need books then please check these given Books :

NET Geography Books :
-------------------

>> UGC NET/JRF/SLET Objective Geography (Paper II)
by Vishwambhar, Prasad Sati

>> UGC NET Geography: Previous Years' Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta

>> UGC NET/SLET Geography (Paperback)
by Rajeev R. Shrivastava

>> Popular Master Guide UGC NET/SLET Geography
by Indra Kumar Lal, Naseeruddin Khan

25th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Hiii i just completed BSC IT from the uni SMU. I want to know should i study MCA from the same uni distance education or i have to change from regular mode to move to another university so plz tell me is there job possibilits in distance edu?
31st December 2011, 02:14 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,This examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks form a recognised University.

There are 3 Papers in NET Examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, In First session there are 2 papers of Objective type and In Second session there are 1 paper of descriptive type. You have to choose the subjects in NET Examination on the basis of Post graduation.

If you have study Geography in your Post graduation, then please opt this subject in NET and the syllabus and Previous year paper of NET Examination is Availiable in the official website, So please download the syllabus and keep Start Practicing according to the syllabus and if you need books then please check these given Books :

NET Geography Books :

>> UGC NET/JRF/SLET Objective Geography (Paper II)
by Vishwambhar, Prasad Sati

>> UGC NET Geography: Previous Years' Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta

>> UGC NET/SLET Geography (Paperback)
by Rajeev R. Shrivastava

>> Popular Master Guide UGC NET/SLET Geography
by Indra Kumar Lal, Naseeruddin Khan
23rd February 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I ve done my post graduation in history. Can I appear with geography in the net exam....?
14th January 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to best book for ugc net in geography...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?