21st November 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

At an age of 27 can I get a Bank Job now? Which books are to be referred?

Hi! I am 29th aug, 1983 born. Can get a bank job or any othr govt job in other sector? If yes then please reply me with the reference book name for preperation

20th January 2012, 07:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At an age of 27 can I get a Bank Job now? Which books are to be referred?

At the age of 27 you can appear for every exam conducted by central or state government. You can appear for exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know more follow the employment news, you can also refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs. In order to get jobs in nationalized banks you have to appear for the IBPS clerical or PO exams or other Nationalized Banks clerical or PO exams. After clearing the exams candidates are shortlisted and called for group discussion and candidates are further selected for personal interviews on the basis of their performance in group discussion. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective jobs with nationalized Banks.
31st August 2013, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At an age of 27 can I get a Bank Job now? Which books are to be referred?

Yes, you can apply for most of the banking job profiles. Graduates can apply for the profiles of bank clerk or P.O. Upper age limit for clerical jobs is 28 years. In case of bank P.O, the upper age is 30 years. You can apply for most of the central government and state government profiles. Reference books should be selected according to job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?