1st December 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria for admission in 1st standard at CBSE board?

What is the age criteria for admissions in first standard in CBSE board? and till which month the child should complete his/her 5.5 or 6 years? please help me get my answer

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to get admission in 1st standard of ICSE, CBSE and Karnataka State Board?
  2. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for 12 years old 6th student?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. Age limit for admission in 1st standard of ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  6. Admission in ICSE is based on Date of Birth criteria or age criteria?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  9. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  10. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  12. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  13. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  14. Age criteria for Junior KG in CBSE schools of Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
3rd December 2015, 11:15 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age criteria for admission in 1st standard at CBSE board?

Age criteria:-

Minimum age limit required for 1st standard students in CBSE board is 5 years.

Minimum age limit for getting admission in LKG is 4+ years & for UKG is minimum 5+ years.
11th October 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
am karthik from Tamilnadu- Chennai region. My son DOB is 30-12-2013.

when will he eligible to get admission for Ist standard in CBSE , may i admit him to pre-KG and what is the eligible age as on which month i.e. May31 or june 31. am so confused
please guide me as soon as possible
2nd April 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum age of the child for class 1 admission in J & K
13th April 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

My child DOB is 29.10.2011 , when he will eligible to get admission in 1st Standard in CBSE in Karnataka region.
5th June 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

My child date of birth is 30_5_2013,when he will eligible to get admission 1st standard to CBSE board in karnataka
1st July 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

My child of birth is 17.10.2014, when he will eligible to et admission 1st standard to CBSC board Maharast
23rd July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth is 13 February 2012 and he has completed his 5 years on 13th February2017. Now he is studying in class one. Is it the correct age for standard one? When will he write 10th exam?
19th September 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

My shield date of birth is 24 July 2012 may he take admission Gujrat CBSE board in first standard
14th May 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

My child of birth is 20.05.2015, when he will eligible to admission 1st standard to CBSC board in Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?