15th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?

Hi!
I want to study Mass Communication in my
Graduation. I am waiting for my result of
12th Arts. So, please tell me what I have
to do for study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  3. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  4. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  5. How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?
  6. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  7. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  10. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication?
  11. What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?
  12. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student?
  13. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  14. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  15. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  16. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  17. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  18. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
18th April 2015, 03:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Mass Communication after 12th.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility Criteria:s

Age Criteria:

> Student's age should not be less than 20 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 20 years before 1st October of the year in which admission is sought.

Education Qualification:

> Aspirants should have successfully completed their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

> The minimum marks for gaining admission is 55%. However, most of the universities insist on 1st division in aggregate of 3 main subjects and 1 elective subject in XII th standard.

> Some colleges also want their student to be fluent in English language and expect at least 75 marks in the subject.
18th April 2015, 07:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?

Eligibility for Mass Communication :

Candidate have to complete his/her 12th class with minimum 45% marks from any recognised board.

To get admission in Mass Communication degree program just download the admission form from desired college website.
Fill the form and submit it online along with the application fee.

Top colleges take admission on the basis of merit list which is based on 12th class marks.

List of best colleges in Mass Comm :
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
  • Ramnarain Ruia College
  • Indraprastha College for Women
  • Manipal Institute of Communications
  • Kamala Nehru College for Women
  • SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce
  • K.C. College of Arts, Science and Commerce
  • St. Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce
  • Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC)
14th May 2015, 02:57 PM
amanshrivastava98

There are various institutes across the country which offer a degree called as BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication).

The eligibility criteria for pursuing the degree is as follows :

* The candidate should have completed 12th from a recognized board with 50% marks at least.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you can apply for the same by paying th requisite.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?