5th September 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for female candidates? Cost of application?

Sir, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in KVS TGT recruitment for female candidates. I am a female candidate and I want to apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately. And also let me know about the cost of application as well. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 01:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for female candidates? Cost of application?

Age limit to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for female candidates are as follows:-
Maximum age limit - 35 years

Application fee to apply KVS TGT recruitment for female candidates are - Rs. 1000/-
12th September 2018, 01:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for KVS TGT recruitment for female candidates? Cost of application?

The age limit for female candidates to apply for KVS TGT ( Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Trained Teacher ) 2018 recruitment is 45 years by 30th September 2018, which is 35 years in the case of male candidates. Further, age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Further, the cost of application for the KVS TGT recruitment is Rs 1000.

For more detailed information regarding KVS 2018 recruitment, you can visit the link http://kvsangathan.nic.in/Employment...17-08-2018.PDF to download the notification released for the same recruitment.
13th September 2018, 07:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

The eligibility criteria for this post is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. CTET passed candidate will consider for this post.

Maximum age for this post is 35 years.

Relaxation is available for reserved category.

Cost of application form is Rs 1000.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
17th January 2020, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for woman TGT ?my age is 42year.can l apply?
18th January 2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is age limit for woman TGT? My age is 42year.can I apply?
19th January 2022, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for kvs TGT post.am born in 86.am a female.plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?