31st May 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?

please tell me the full information about to become commercial pilot(women) after the age of 30?what will be the criteria ,eligibility,age limit and expenditure for that course?

3rd November 2011, 02:56 PM
prabha234

Thumbs up Re: Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?

to get commercial pilot license you should have passed 10+2 exam with physics and mathematics..u r supposed 2 b 18-30 years age 2 b a commercial pilot!!
3rd November 2011, 09:23 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?

Hi

To get a job as a first officer on an airline you will need to get a CPL/IR (sometimes called a frozen ATPL).

You will need to do lots of flying to build up your hours, due to the hours requirements stated below for starting the CPL (many schools offer hours building courses or discounts for block bookings). You will also need to complete the ATPL theory see www.bristol.gs for more info and then do the CPL, multi engine course and an IR see www.flysfc.com for more on the actual courses.

To start the CPL you have to have the following.

Hold a PPL (A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
Completed 5 hours night flight time
Completed 150 hours total flight time (200 hours is required for licence issue, 100 must be P1)
Completed 20 hours cross-country flight time as pilot-in-command
The cross-country flight time must include a qualifying 540 km cross-country flight
Hold a valid JAR first class medical certificate
Passed a course of theoretical instruction as set out in the JAR-FCL
The minimum age for issue of a CPL licence is 18.

To do the multi engine Instrument Rating you need the following.

70 hours as pilot-in-command
50 hours PIC cross-country flight time
Demonstrated use of English language as set out in the JAR-FCL

It will cost in the region of 40 - 60 grand to get from where you are now to first officer level depending on where you train.

As for age, most airlines take low hours first officers between the ages of 20 - 30 but the actual ages vary company to company, best to look at the airlines websites to get a better idea, most airlines also require you to have at least 2 A-Levels.

Hope that helps

DC
3rd November 2011, 09:26 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?

Hi

To get a job as a first officer on an airline you will need to get a CPL/IR (sometimes called a frozen ATPL).

You will need to do lots of flying to build up your hours, due to the hours requirements stated below for starting the CPL (many schools offer hours building courses or discounts for block bookings). You will also need to complete the ATPL theory see www.bristol.gs for more info and then do the CPL, multi engine course and an IR see www.flysfc.com for more on the actual courses.

To start the CPL you have to have the following.

Hold a PPL (A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
Completed 5 hours night flight time
Completed 150 hours total flight time (200 hours is required for licence issue, 100 must be P1)
Completed 20 hours cross-country flight time as pilot-in-command
The cross-country flight time must include a qualifying 540 km cross-country flight
The minimum age for issue of a CPL licence is 18.

To do the multi engine Instrument Rating you need the following.

70 hours as pilot-in-command
50 hours PIC cross-country flight time
Demonstrated use of English language as set out in the JAR-FCL

It will cost in the region of 40 - 60 grand to get from where you are now to first officer level depending on where you train.

As for age, most airlines take low hours first officers between the ages of 20 - 30 but the actual ages vary company to company, best to look at the airlines websites to get a better idea, most airlines also require you to have at least 2 A-Levels.

Hope that helps

DC
13th June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am.completing my btech next year....can u just telll me what is to be done to become a commercial female pilot
30th August 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 27 years old and for becoming a pilot I am ready to do 2 time inter with pcm is this possible
23rd October 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i am 42 years old women and want to become a pilot passed 10 2 exams is it possible that i can become a pilot if yes what is the procedure
8th December 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 10. I am a female and aspire to be a pilot .What should I do to fulfil my dreams?
21st July 2014, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

After graduation (20years) what I(she) have to do to get an airline pilot license
31st March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 20 year old girl I want become a commercial pilot. ..what is the process
21st July 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm 33 years old women, I want to know the age criteria, education qualification and course details to become a commercial pilot ?
30th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm 34 year old women am I eligible to apply for the course. And I also want to know the education qualification and fees required to become a commercial pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?