3rd February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and age requirement for Tamilnadu Police? My age is 23 years and I have done 12th

tamil nadu police i need all department and age relax details qulificaton needed
my age is 24 running now,then 12th completed that all
please reply soon ...

14th March 2012, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and age requirement for Tamilnadu Police? My age is 23 years and I have done 12th

Since you have completed your 12th class, you can only apply for the entry level positions such as constable in Tamil Nadu police services. The upper age limit for this post is 24 years. You can apply for the Sub Inspector post only after completing your graduation. If you are interested for the post of Constable, you should attend the recruitment process conducted by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed services recruitment board. You should also be physically fit for applying for jobs in the police service.
30th July 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and age requirement for Tamilnadu Police? My age is 23 years and I have done 12th

I am Hari Prasath. I have finished my degree. Still i have one arrear. So it is possible, if i join in entry level, and after finishing my arrears, can i try for sub inspector? Please reply
8th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 24 years.now running 25 years can i apply for the post of constable?
13th August 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am kaviyarasan my age 26 completed june.current year apply to constable my age is eligible?
3rd October 2013, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

hvikas kumar ma army ana chitahu jo mana taringe b s f ki ha
21st February 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

IAM 33 YEARS OLD AND COMPLETED BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CAN I JOIN TAMIL NADU POLICE DEPT, PLEASE GUID ME
12th December 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I am passing 24age I am backwards community so my age was eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?