27th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application?

I am an ST candidate and I want to apply in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to ST reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

30th July 2018, 12:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age relaxation in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application?

The requirements for primary teacher in case of Atomic Energy Education society recruitment are as below:

Academic qualification: 12th passed with minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor's degree in elementary education or diploma in elementary education and you must qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test paper I.

The upper age limit is 30 years. There is upper age limitation of five years for SC/ST candidates.
30th July 2018, 01:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates? Cost of application?

The age criteria for Post of Primary Teacher recruitment in AEES:

Upper age limit for open category candidate is 30 years. It is relaxed by five years for ST candidates.

The cost of application for general/OBC is Rs 750. There is no application fee for SC/ST and PH candidates.
30th July 2018, 07:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The age of a primary teacher in AEES should not exceed 35 years. Candidates from OBC and SC/ST category, will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively.

The cost of the application form for general candidates and OBC candidates is Rs. 750/-. For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen and women candidates there is no application fee.
31st July 2018, 07:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Relaxation for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates and cost of application:

The detailed information about Age Relaxation for ST candidates and cost of application is given below.

<> Relaxation for ST candidates - 5 years

For primary teacher post, the maximum age allowed for General candidates is 30 years. As there is 5 years age relaxation for ST category candidates, then upper age limit for ST candidates is 35 years.

@ For ST/ SC candidates - 5 years
@ For OBC candidates - 3 years
@ For Women candidates - 10 years
@ For AEES regular Employees - 5 years
@ For Employees in Central Government - 5 years
@ For PWD SC/ ST -15 years
@ For PWD OBC NCL - 13 years
@ For PWD UR - 10 years

Click here for Official Notification
31st July 2018, 08:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

AEES ( Atomic Energy Education Society ). There are vacancy for teacher recruitment.

The eligibility to appear in the examination for Primary teacher recruitment is that :-

Candidate must have passed senior secondary qualificatiion.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

Candidate have passed CTET and done two year diploma in education course.

Upper age limit is 30 years with 5 years relaxation for ST category.
31st July 2018, 10:50 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The upper age relaxation in Atomic Energy Education Society Primary Teacher recruitment is five years for ST candidates. It is 30 years for general category candidates.

ST candidates have to pay zero rupees for application form. In other words, they are exempted from application fee along with SC and PH candidate.
31st July 2018, 11:55 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years which means that the maximum age limit for primary teacher for ST candidate is 35 years.

No relaxation in educational qualification. The application is available online and you can fill it till 10th of August. No fee for the ST candidates.

Note :- You also have to send the print out of the application form to the mentioned address in notification.
31st July 2018, 12:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in AEES Primary Teacher recruitment for ST candidates are given below.

As per my knowledge, five years age relaxation is given to SC category candidate.

APPLICATION COST

** General /OBC – Rs.750/-

** SC/ST/PH– No Fee

** All Category Female– No Fee
31st July 2018, 10:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

There is 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for ST candidates as compared to the general category candidates.

There is no application fee for the ST candidates. Application form is available online and candidates can only apply online for appearing in examination.
31st July 2018, 11:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society.

The eligible criteria for this exam is candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 50% with D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/D.Ed and passed CTET ( paper I). Candidate age must not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.

There is no fee for application form for SC/ST.

For more information, you can visit at www.aees.gov.in.
1st August 2018, 12:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is five year relaxation in upper age limit for Schedule Tribe candidates in AEES primary teacher recruitment.

So, the required limit for ST category is 35 years. You can apply for the examination online.

The application form is available now and will remain till 10th August.
1st August 2018, 12:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society and the age limit for AEES Primary teach recruitment 2018 is 30 years by the last date of submission of application form for same recruitment〔i.e; 10th August 2018〕for unreserved category candidates. While for an ST candidate the maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years and therefore in your case, your age should lie under 35 years by 10th August 2018 to be eligible for the same recruitment.

Also, the application cost for the same recruitment is Rs. 750 for all candidates except Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates for whom the application cost for same recruitment is NIL.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the advertisement released for the same recruitment by referring to the link www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/Advt_2018_2.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?