11th September 2016, 12:58 AM
praneet kamat

Age limit for Development Officer in LIC?

I am a LIC agent since last 15 years, want to apply for Development officer so what is the age limit for the same for OBC catogity

11th September 2016, 06:37 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Age limit for Development Officer in LIC?

LIC recruit DO (Development Officer) through entrance exam. This post belongs to Class II offiicer.

LIC DO Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit is 21 to 30 years. Relaxation applicable 3 years to OBC and 5 years to SC/ST.

Selection
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Interview

There will be separate cut-off for each section of written exam. You have to clear all sections to qualify the written exam.

LIC DO Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 200 (English : 50 Q , Reasoning : 50 Q , Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Q , General Awareness : 50 Q)
- Total Marks : 200
- 1 mark will be allotted to each correct answer & 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
11th September 2016, 06:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

For being a development officer in LIC your age should be more than 21years and below than 30 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per government rules. For further information you can go to official website of LIC. Thanks
12th September 2016, 01:21 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by praneet kamat View Post
I am a LIC agent since last 15 years, want to apply for Development officer so what is the age limit for the same for OBC catogity
LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India conducts Development Officer exam to recruit aspirants as Development Officers of LIC. The selection of candidates for this post is through Development Officers exam. The exam is usually held in the month of September every year.

Age Limit

The aspirants of LIC Development Officers Exam must have completed 21 years. The upper age limit for LIC Development Officers exam is 30 years. However, there is a relaxation of age for reserved categories; those candidates coming under SC/ST upper age limit for them is for 5 years and for OBC candidates upper age limit for them 3 years.

Official Website: www.licindia.in/
27th May 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am an lic AGENT DM'S CLUB & agent since 21 your my age is 46 can i apply for DO IN LIC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?