4th March 2013, 12:17 PM
sayalie

Can i apply for the post of Development officer in LIC? I am a graduation from the field of mass media

if i am a graduate from the field of Mass media.... can i apply for the post of the development officer in LIC?

15th January 2017, 09:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for the post of Development officer in LIC? I am a graduation from the field of mass media

Eligibility criteria required to apply for L.I.C. Development Officer Examination :-

-The candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture or Law from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

-The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years on the 1st July of the year of examination.

Selection criteria :-

Written Examination

Interview.

Syllabus for the Examination :

Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability;

General English/Hindi and

General Knowledge.

Eligible candidate can apply for the exam online through its official website @ www.licindia.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?