18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Vacancy for Development Officer in LIC?

dear sir,
i want to know that how i would apply for this job at were i have to search for this job of development officer i want to know it urgently bcoz i am jobless an i have decided to this job only the easy way to know how to apply and how to do it preparation.

26th November 2014, 11:50 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Vacancy for Development Officer in LIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i want to know that how i would apply for this job at were i have to search for this job of development officer i want to know it urgently bcoz i am jobless an i have decided to this job only the easy way to know how to apply and how to do it preparation.
Life Insurance Corporation (L.I.C) conducts exam for Development Officer every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture or Law of an Indian or Foreign University or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

There are totally 5201 vacancies across 8 zones in India. In Central zone, Bhopal there are 349 vacancies, in East Central zone, Patna 564 vacancies, in the Eastern zone, Kolkata 669, in North Central, Kanpur 569, in the Northern zone, New Delhi 817, in the South Central zone, Hyderabad 613, in the South Central zone, Chennai 679, in the western zone, Mumbai 941 vacancies.

LIC LIC Development Officer Exam Pattern:
  • Test of Reasoning
  • Test of English Language
  • Test of Numerical Aptitude
  • Test of General Awareness

For more Info, please visit here - https://www.licindia.in/ADO/ado-recruitment.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf employment-notice-detailed.pdf(86.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf handout-english.pdf(482.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc LIC ADO English Ability Question paper 1.doc(42.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: doc LIC ADO GK Solved Question paper.doc(30.0 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?