27th November 2015, 02:49 PM

Qualifications and age limit for Agriculture Development Officer in Punjab?

I want to know the eligibility criteria for Agriculture Development Officer in punjab state. What are the qualifications and age limit for this. please give me complete description

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Punjab Cooperative agriculture development bank for clerk and field officer
  2. How to become an officer in RR? Qualifications required and the age limit?
  3. Previous years question papers of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative and Bank develpment
  4. Am I eligible for Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Development bank exam?
  5. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Board
  6. Books to be referred for clerical post in punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank limited
  7. Previous years question papers of punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank
  8. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative and Agriculture development bank
  9. What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  10. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture development and study material for economics and commerce
  11. Is Block Development Officer better as compared to Agriculture Development Officer?
  12. How many times PCS exam is held in a year? What is the next date of the exam?
  13. Previous years question papers of field officer in Punjab State Agriculture Cooperate Bank
  14. Previous years question papers for recruitment of clerk at Punjab State Agriculture development bank
  15. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  16. How can I apply for income tax officer job? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i sit for Agriculture Officer post in Bank with Integrated M.Sc. course?
  18. What is the age limit for PCS entrance exam from Punjab Pakistan?
27th November 2015, 05:32 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: Qualifications and age limit for Agriculture Development Officer in Punjab?

India is among the largest producers of vegetables and fruits in the world and has an equally strong floriculture base. Today India’s agriculture has become globalised and the idea of integrating Indian agriculture with the world economy is getting support

Age limit for Agriculture officer : 40 Years

Educational qualification for ADO
Bachelors Degree with Agriculture Engineering
9th January 2017, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications and age limit for Agriculture Development Officer in Punjab?

Students who are qualified bsc. agriculture from an UGC recognized university are eligible to state and Central government jobs in India?
18th August 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hai. My self is Ashwin from Bangalore, I have completed my diploma in automobile I'm interested in agricultural do I have any opportunity? If it's there tell me in details ..
27th August 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing BSC honours degree in chemistry and forensic science.and I have a keen interest to become agriculture development officer. Am I eligible for this or not....
29th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc agriculture am ineligible for ADO in haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?