7th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Ajay Attri Sharma

Age limit and educational qualification for ISAT? What are Indian Air Force Technical Officer jobs on graduation base?

what is age limit and educational qualification for ISAT?

What are indian air force technical officer jobs on graduation base?

8th June 2012, 10:00 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and educational qualification for ISAT? What are Indian Air Force Technical Officer jobs on graduation base?

Hi,

ISAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Age limit:

The age limit maximum age limit is 25 years.

There is 5 years relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

Nationality:

the candidate must be citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:

you must be complete 12th examination with physics chemistry and mathematics from recognized school or equivalent qualification.

You must secure at least 70% marks for general and OBC candidates.

The sc/st categories should have a 60% of marks.

SYLLABUS:

Physics

Chemistry

Mathematics

for more details visit the website

http://www.isat.ac.in

all the best.
25th October 2012, 01:05 PM
mahhiads

Default Re: Age limit and educational qualification for ISAT? What are Indian Air Force Technical Officer jobs on graduation base?

Hello Friend,

Hello Friend,

Education Eligible Criteria :

1. 70% In 10th For OBC/Gen And 60% For SC/ST/PD
2. The Aggregate Percentage For the General and OBC Candidates is at least 70% in Chemistry, mathematics and Physics (PCM) and 60% for the SC/ST/PD candidates in PCM in Qualifying Exam.
3. Indian Citizen
4. Age Limit : 25 Years Last (Gen/OBC)
SC/ST/PD : 30 Years Last

Paper Pattern :

The question paper will be of objective type and will consist of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

All The Best!!!!!!!!
25th October 2012, 07:21 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

Eligibility Criteria ::

The candidate should be only Citizen of India .

educational qualification:-

The candidate must have a completed their intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and mathematics as subjects or equivalent qualification from a recognized School and must have attained the 70% aggregate marks in above mentioned subjects for General and OBC candidates . 60% aggregate marks for candidates who are belongs to reserved categories .

Age limit is 20 to 25 years for the ISAT

4. The age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is extended by 5 years.

GOOD LUCK............
28th October 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

what age required to join 12 bases for y- group.
28th October 2012, 12:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

ISAT Admission Test : Eligibility
Conducted by IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology), Thiruvanathapuram

To be eligible to write ISAT, the candidates must be an Indian citizen.

For the candidates belonging to GEN, OBC categories, the age limit is 25 years and in case of SC, ST and PD it is 30 years.

The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board/ Pre-University certificate/or its equivalent will be accepted.

If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit at the time of counseling/admission an authenticated document indicating the date of birth.

The Qualifying examinations are :

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, etc.

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.

Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)

H.S.C. vocational examination.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

Minimum Percentage of Marks in Class X or equivalent examination : Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure at least 70% marks in aggregate in their Class X or equivalent examination, while, those belonging to SC,ST and PD categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their Class X or equivalent examination.

Minimum Percentage of Marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination : Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure at least 70% marks in the aggregate in their Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) papers in their QE, while, those belonging to SC,ST and PD categories must secure at least 60% marks in the aggregate in their PCM papers in their QE.
29th December 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

HIII...

I AM RAHUL GUPTA

MY AGE 14 NOV 1994 12TH APPERING STUDENT .

HOW CAN I FILL THE NDA FORM .

MOBI -9650475141
PLEASE GIVE THE ANSER
6th May 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

after finishing 12th with 70% of marks can i study aerospace enginerring in ISAT ?
please reply for this
email address is [email protected]
6th May 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vignesh studing in 12th so i want to study aerospace engeering in isat so is there any possiblites pls reply to this email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?