10th November 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Age and qualification for Junior Government Teacher in Gurgaon? How to apply for the teaching posts?

I am M.com and doing NTT and want to be a Government Teacher in Gurgaon. My age is 35 and i am married. I Want know about age and qualification required for Junior government Teacher in Gurgaon. When form is come out and how i can apply for the teaching post. Thanks........

30th November 2017, 08:46 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age and qualification for Junior Government Teacher in Gurgaon? How to apply for the teaching posts?

The most essential requirement to become government teacher is Bachelor of Education course. Without Bachelor of Education course, you can not apply for teaching jobs in government schools.

Bachelor's degree passed candidates with 50% marks can apply for B.Ed course. You can apply for teaching job at age of 35 years. Since you are M.Com candidate, if you have 55% marks or more, you can apply for NET exam for lectureship also. There is no age limit for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?