31st March 2012, 09:43 AM
titus sj

In which all colleges can I apply after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

I have completed my Aeronautical engg, course, and i would like to take other course after ma B.E, which all courses can i apply for and it should b continuation of B.E. what about moving to managing sector?
can u tell some list of courses after B.E?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. In which all colleges can I apply after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  7. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  8. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  12. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautics if I am a ECE student?
  13. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  15. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year? List of colleges in Maharashtra for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  17. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  18. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
20th July 2012, 05:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which all colleges can I apply after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titus sj View Post
I have completed my Aeronautical engg, course, and i would like to take other course after ma B.E, which all courses can i apply for and it should b continuation of B.E. what about moving to managing sector?

Candidate seeking for Higher Studies after the completion of the Bachelors Degree in Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering have the option of pursuing M.E./M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

There are various Universities and Institutes which offers M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Admission is based on a Valid GATE Score or other Entrance Examinations if there is any conducted by the Institution of concern. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering:

The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, [DIAT]
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
Indian Institute Of Space Science and Technology [IISST]

Candidate looking for Management Field can also look to opt for Master of Business Administration [MBA]. Various Entrance Examinations are conducted for admission in to the MBA program. There are various Specializations on offer which one can pursue the MBA program in with.
20th July 2012, 06:45 PM
Iswarya veerappan

Default Re: In which all colleges can I apply after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titus sj View Post
Dear Titus sj,
It would be better if you take up M.E course than MBA. MBA will be valuable, if you do it after working in an organisation for minimum 2 years. I advice you to do M.E in aeronautical field, which would help you to shine in your career. Wish you all success.
9th March 2013, 10:20 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

all colleges can I apply after completing Aeronautical Engineering

1.Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science

2.The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, [DIAT]

3.Indian Institute Of Space Science and Technology [IISST]

4.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?