26th January 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course?

Please tell me that what courses are offered in gitam university of science and research institute? How to get entry for mbbs course there?

26th January 2016, 11:01 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course?

There are many Under graduate post graduate,diploma,short term courses are offered in GITAM university and to enter in to any of the course GITAM university will conduct the entrance examination and depending on the scores obtained in the entrance test you will be given the seats

some of the various courses related to Science and research are
  • B.Sc
  • M.Sc
  • M.Sc Biotechnology,etc

MBBS course will be done by applying for the entrance test conducted in GITAM university and all the qualified candidates only will be getting the seats in the MBBS course
All desired candidates can appear for the entrance examination through the online application process

So in order to appear for the MBBS course in GITAM University take the entrance test by applying through the online and then the short listed candidates will get seat accordingly in MBBS

The written test consists of the
  • Biology
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?