19th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?

Im doing my b-tech 2nd yr electronics and instrumentation in GITAM university .I would like to know the courses offered in ms and top universities for it in U.S.A and U.K aswell for instrumentation engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  5. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  6. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  7. What are the aviation courses offered in M.Tech related to ECE
  8. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  9. Basic requirements to get seat in one of the top universities of USA?
  10. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US? -- [New]
  11. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  12. List of courses offered in USA after completing BDS? Whta's the fee structure for the same?
  13. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  14. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  15. List of top universities in UK and USA for undergraduate courses in Nuclear Physics, Modern Physics?
  16. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  17. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  18. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
22nd May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?

i am doin 2nd yr ece under anna university in chennai... i would like to know the suitable courses available for me to do in U.S
10th July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?

I have completed my 3rd year BE.I want to persue my ms in us would u plz suggest me the courses offered in us universities
3rd May 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA(FINANCE). now i want to do MS-FINANCE in USA. is there any courses related to the Finance in US?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?