20th January 2020, 07:53 PM
Jagdish ram chandola

Which all courses options are available at Graduate level after 12th from Commerce stream?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from Commerce stream and now I am confused about courses that I should study for Graduation. Could you please guide me on this and let me know which all Graduate courses options do I have being from Commerce background with major subjects like Accounts, Economics, Business Studies and Commerce.

24th January 2020, 01:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all courses options are available at Graduate level after 12th from Commerce stream?

After completing 12th standard from Commerce stream, you will have numerous options in front of you to choose. I am listing some of them.
  • B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
  • Bachelor of Economics
  • BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
  • BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
  • LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
  • CA (Chartered Accountant)
  • CMA (Cost and Management Accountant)
  • CS (Company Secretary)
  • CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
  • Diploma in Digital Marketing, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?