20th April 2018, 08:02 PM
Hasan.gill555

Which stream to opt for 11th or 12th class in order to study Photography courses at graduate level?

Which stream should I opt for my 11th and 12th class in order to become a professional photographer? Also, what are the different courses available to study photography at graduate level?

2nd May 2018, 06:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream to opt for 11th or 12th class in order to study Photography courses at graduate level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan.gill555 View Post
Which stream should I opt for my 11th and 12th class in order to become a professional photographer? Also, what are the different courses available to study photography at graduate level?
In order to do the course of Photography at Graduate level you need to pass 12th level of study in any stream from recognized board. The course duration is for 3 years.

Following are the list of courses which are available under Graduate level program for Photography :

- B.A Photograpahy

- B.A Visual Arts and Photography

- BFA Photography

- B.SC Photography and Video Visual Production

- B.Sc in Photography and Cinematography.

As per my suggestion it would be better if you can opt in class 11 and 12 the Arts subject because this will help you to wide your thinking about photography concept and also interest you for this subject in your upcoming future.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?