25th November 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing?

what course shall i do after my 12th...i am a computer science student from chennai...can i do nursing so that i could go abroad and earn???suggest me some courses that has good scope in abroad...

30th November 2011, 11:45 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing?

Hi

I am really sorry to say that if you are a computer science student, and if you have not studied biology along in your 12th standard then you are not eligible to apply for any medical nursing job.

You may so some short term professional courses, which are these days growing very fast.

They make you industry ready in about 3-6 months.

So I would suggest if you could take up anything out of these :

1. Languages : C, C++, JAVA, .NET, PHP, Oracle, etc

2. Designing, Software Development

3. TCP/IP

4. Network Security

5. Android

and many more...

Please go for any of these, and you would easily get a job within 6 months in a good IT company.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
5th January 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing?

Hey i m a computer science student(c ) in 12th along with mathematics now wat can i do after passing 12th board????
30th March 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a computer maths student.can i do viscom?
31st March 2012, 12:00 AM
Myadi0011

what course shall i do after my 12th...i am a computer science student from chennai.
30th September 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer science student i weak in maths so i can join viscom after 2?
30th September 2012, 10:06 PM
jasminsree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a computer science student i weak in maths so i can join viscom after 2?
Re: What can i do after passing 12th standard for making a better future?

After 12th passed students for the future opportunity:
you have not mention your 12th class subjects so according to this i can tell you baout your future scope...

so for the non-medical students:
NDA
B.tech in any trade in which you have interest through the IITs and AIEEE exams.
Diploma in engineer
RAilways jobs
B.sc in any field like Electrical, computer science etc..

For the mrdical students:

MBBS
B.pharmacy
B.sci biology, chemistry etc
BDS
Nurse course
Biotecnology course

For the Arts studnets:

B.A
hotel managemnt
fashion designing course
News papers reader job posts

for the commerce students:

B.com
CA
ICWAI
Accountant
Finance manager..

Common for any fields like
BCA
BBA
MBA
BAnk jobs liek clerk posts
Typist post
Architecture
Film directors
Hotel managemnet etc...

so you can do it nat one of course in which you have interest after that you can get the job in both governemnt and private sectors...

Thank you!
29th April 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have studied 12th commerce group which includes comm,eco,acc,computer science.i wish to do any computer related courses.can u reply soon
30th April 2013, 12:33 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what course shall i do after my 12th...i am a computer science student from chennai...can i do nursing so that i could go abroad and earn???suggest me some courses that has good scope in abroad...
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Sc Nursing after passing 12th with Computer Science.

For admission in Nursing you have to pass 12th with Physic and biology.

There are many top college offering this course like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.PM.E.R
> A.M.U
> B.H.U
> St. Jones Medical College
> P.G.I, Chandigarh
etc

If you pass 12th with medical stream then you are eligible for Nursing.

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2013, 06:57 PM
ranu44

HI,

Some kind of courses can I do after passing 12th-----------------

1.BCA
2.BBA
3.MBA
4.MBBS
5.B.pharmacy
6.B.com
7.CA
8.ICWAI.

This should help
thank you
10th July 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Im science student i want do bsc but didnt got addmisstion so what can I do?
10th April 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi:) I'm completing 2,waiting for the result.I am a computer science student..please tell me to which of these above given computer courses I have to give FIRST PREFERENCE?? shall I give it for JAVA??
30th April 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student.just now I finish my 12th. Can i do BBA .what is meant by BBA.what type of course it is?plzzzz tell me?can i do stastics?
2nd April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus two computer science student. I would like to know the courses which could be adopted next
27th January 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to go computer science and engineering after finishing 2 with computerscience and geology and without maths and biology pls suggest me the courses that i have eligible to go
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?