25th May 2011, 12:29 PM
sumitguleriadineshkumar

Am I eligible for admission in any engineering field through self finance after scoring 76 in A group in GUJCET and 48.8% in boards?

i want to get admission in engineering and i have scored 76 in A group in gujcet enterence exam AND IN BOARD I GET 48.8% ONLY SO I AM ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN ANY ENGINEERING FIELD THROUGH SELF FINANCE OR ANY OTHER MEAN

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  2. Should I give GUJCET to be eligible for engineering admission? What is the procedure to fill up the GUJCET form?
  3. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
  4. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in MBBS course without answering GUJCET?
  6. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  7. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  8. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student? -- [New]
  9. Which engineering course should I choose after scoring 70% in board exam in GUJCET?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  11. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  12. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards
  13. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam?
  14. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in the field of Environmental Engineering without GUJCET in LD college?
  16. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?
  17. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  18. Can I get admission after scoring 105 in CET and 228 in PCM group in boards
19th August 2011, 06:16 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for admission in any engineering field through self finance after scoring 76 in A group in GUJCET and 48.8% in boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitguleriadineshkumar View Post
i want to get admission in engineering and i have scored 76 in A group in gujcet enterence exam AND IN BOARD I GET 48.8% ONLY SO I AM ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN ANY ENGINEERING FIELD THROUGH SELF FINANCE OR ANY OTHER MEAN
dear friend,
you will definitely get an admission in engineering in the field you want.

according to the rules 60% marks of board and 40% marks of gcet are being counted for getting admission in engineering.
as you have 76 marks in gujcet your merit willl be high and you will get an admission

it is difficult to get admission in a govt. collage but in self finance collage you will easily get admission

you will get admission in collages near to Ahmadabad so dont worry about that and dont pay donation and take admission because this time 11500 seats are vacant for engineering.

be happy

good luck buddy.
19th August 2011, 06:20 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for admission in any engineering field through self finance after scoring 76 in A group in GUJCET and 48.8% in boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitguleriadineshkumar View Post
dear friend,
you will definately get admission in engineering as your gujcet marks are well.

according to the rules 40% gcet marks and 60%board marks are counted for admission in engineering

it might be difficult to get admission in govt. collage but you will surely get admission in self finance collage

overall 11500 seats are vacant in engineering collages so dont worry about admission

be happy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?