26th September 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?

Actually i have secured 45 marks and 64 percentile in gujcet in B group. am i eligible to apply for medical college in gujarat and have i qualified gujcet ?

28th September 2014, 02:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?

You have to appear for an medical entrance examination to become eligible for admission into any medical college in India. There are national level as well as state level medical entrance examination and you can appear for any of them for getting admission.

You can apply for NEET and GUJCET to become eligible for admission in a medical college in Gujarat. Most of the medical colleges in Gujarat will accept NEET and GUJCET score for admission.

Your score in GUJCET should be very excellent, then only you will be eligible for top medical colleges. If you have a low score in GUJCET, then you might get admission in a private medical college, which will be very expensive.

Therefore, you can get admission in a private medical colleges with this score because there are many private colleges and most of the candidates don't opt for private colleges due to financial problem.

You can also pursue MBBS from abroad which will be a better option but for that you have to clear IELTS and TOEFL.
28th September 2014, 03:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?

To get admission in the Medical colleges of Gujarat, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

1.You must have passed the qualifying examination with “B-group” or “AB-group” from the Gujarat Board; or from the Central Board of Secondary Education located in the state of Gujarat.

2.You need to appear for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test which is conducted for admission into the undergraduate courses.

3.You must have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December of the admission of the academic year.

4.You must be a citizen of India, and the candidates who are not citizens of India but their parents are Indian citizens and if he has applied for Indian citizenship, then, he must need to produce the proof of submission of the application to the Admission Committee.

So, you must satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria and you must qualify the GUJCET examination compulsorily to get admission in the Medical colleges of Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?