19th December 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?

i have studied 12th class in tamil nadu, but my parents are domicile of andhra pradesh. Am I eligible for admission into engineering colleges in andhra pradesh through eamcet? If yes, then in which quota am I eligible in?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  2. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  3. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?
  5. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  6. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  7. Is there NEET admiision under state quota? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  9. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  10. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  11. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  12. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  13. Can I apply for Orissa JEE Exam being a candidate of Kolkata?
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  15. Am I eligible for sports quota in engineering colleges in AP?
  16. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  17. Eligibilty for kcet in terms of domicile of parents and myself? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is my son eligible for Home Quota for admission in NIT Jalandhar if he is a domicile of Punjab?
20th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?

i hav done my 10 2 in mumbai ....and nw my i want to take admisn in ap ....am i eligible to give EAMCET here ...and ca i take admissn i managemet kota ro somethnglike that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?