21st June 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?

My son has appeared for Class XII(CBSE) board exams from a Mumbai School and is awaiting results. He has been studying in the same school from Class VIII onwards but was in a different state before that. Is he eligible for a domicile quota from Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  2. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  3. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  6. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  8. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  9. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  10. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  11. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  12. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  13. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  14. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  17. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
24th June 2015, 03:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?

You are the parent and if you have domicile of Maharashtra then surely your son will be eligible for quota then only. Therefore, make sure that you are proper resident of Maharashtra with domicile certification then only you can get all the benefits in various entrance exam.

If you are from a different state then you will not be treated as domicile of Maharashtra. Therefore, if you have been living in Maharashtra for a long period of time then surely you can get domicile certificate.
14th December 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?

Candidate born in Maharashtra, but studied and lived in other state, will he be treated as domicile of Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?