22nd February 2011, 07:14 PM
guptamitali

Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?

i have passed qualifying examination from outside U.P. and my parents are not domicile of U.P.
m i eligible to apply for UPSEE for B.Tech...??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  2. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  4. Can I apply for UPSEE exam of this year after not being a domicile of UP?
  5. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  6. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  7. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 1500 in UPTU?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  9. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for UPTU Exam after completion of 12th Class?
  11. Any negative marking in UPCEE exam? Eligibility for UPCEE?
  12. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  13. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  14. Eligibilty for kcet in terms of domicile of parents and myself?
  15. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  16. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  17. Can I appear for RPMT if my parents are not a domicile of Rajasthan? I am doing 11th and 12th from Rajasthan
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 67956 rank in UPSEE? Which branch will I get?
26th February 2011, 07:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?

Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?

UPSEE 2011 Admission Test is Open to the Candidates Who Have Passed The Qualifying the Examination from Any Institution located in U.P. Or Whose Parents are Domiciles of U.P. and they have Passed the Qualifying Exam from Institutions/College located Outside of U.P.

The admission test is open only to the Candidates Who and Or whose parents are domicile of U.P.

But, As Per You, Your Parents Are Not Have A Domecile of UP Then You Are Not Eligible to Apply for UPSEE Exams.

And If You Want to Get More Information Regarding UPSEE Exams, Then Please Visit the Official Websites -

http://uptu.nic.in
26th February 2011, 10:40 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?

Dear friend,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for UPSEE, because you do not fall in any of the following category.

1. If a person domicile of UP and studying in UP is eligible.

2. If a person is domicile of UP but studying out of UP is eligible.

3. If a person is not domicile of UP and studying in UP is eligible.

So apply for AIEEE.

All the best.
26th February 2011, 11:15 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?

hiiiiiiiii

You Are Not Eligible to Apply for UPSEE Exams.
because you or your parents not have domocile of U.P.
for more detils Please Visit the Official Websites -

http://uptu.nic.in
27th February 2011, 01:11 AM
anilistoyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptamitali View Post
i have passed qualifying examination from outside U.P. and my parents are not domicile of U.P.
m i eligible to apply for UPSEE for B.Tech...??
yes u r eligiable for upsee....
so for this exam u no need domicile of U.P.......
14th March 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

We belong to Varanasi (U.P.)but we have been residing in Maharashtra for the lat 20 years because I serve in a company.My son has been studying in Mahashtra since childhood & is having domicile of Maharashtra.Can he appear for UPSEE? If "YES" then it is "OK" & If "NOT" then under which condition,he will be eligible for UPSEE.
15th March 2011, 10:36 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

For UPSEE, candidate should have passed the qualifying examination in UP, or must be a domicile of UP, or the parents must be a domicile of UP..

In your case, all three cases are against you and you do not fulfill the criteria.

So I must say that you are not eligible for the UPSEE exam.

for details,please visit:

www.uptu.nic.in
27th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12 FROM KV IN AGRA{UP} BUT MY PARENTS ARE NOT DOMICILE OF UP SO CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR UPSEE COUNCELING PLEASE TELL SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I ALREADY GET RANK 402[GE] SO PLEASE TELL SERIOUSLY. THANKS
8th March 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I belong from bihar and i have not domicile certificate of UP so is i'm eligible for upsee
25th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am from outside up and my parents domicile is also not of up...i wasnt aware that i have to fullfill dese condition 2 give dis exam...i filled dt form specifying dat i m non up resident and my parnts domicile is not of up..dey sent me d admit card specifying in dat i m outside of up and my parents domicile is not of up but along wid dt dey put me in d category of upgd and sub category upgl...i gv d exm..now i m confuse whether i m still eligible or not or dey by mistake send me d admit card wen it should hv been cancelled
29th March 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP but i have my domicile of up?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?