27th August 2011, 01:44 PM
sonam92nirja

Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?

I am doing bachelor of engineering (b.e.) from computer science engineering, 2nd year . But i want to do aerospace engineering m.tech. From iit , so am i eligible to take gate exams for doing aerospace engineering? Please help me out!

14th December 2011, 07:29 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?

hello friend
Yes,you can apply for AE after complete your BE computer
Top aerospace engg college:-

*IIT,mumbai
*IIT,Kharagpur
*IIT,Kanpur
*Punjab engineering college
*Institute of Aviation technology,Haryana
*VSM institute of aerospace enggineering & technology ,Bangalore.
thank u
12th January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?

sir i completed my 12th in 2004 but because of some economical problem i could not continue my study.but in 2011 i joined the b.tech(EE) can i apply for M.Tech(AE) from iit or any other college through GATE.Please help me
13th January 2012, 12:05 AM
mukund purohit

you may apply for the exam of GATE. try to score higher percentage and then you can get any branch you like. the given link will take you to the website of good colleges in India-
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
http://www.agragami.in/index-16.html
13th January 2012, 12:14 AM
anlakshmi

Yes, you are eligible for Aerospace Engineering after completion of your B.E in Computer Science & Engineering..

All the best!
2nd March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma in computer science and engineering, can i have the eligibility to join AE
19th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How many marks can i score in 12th std & cut of to join in the aerospace engineering collage
19th April 2012, 01:04 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

hello friend
Yes,you can apply for AE after complete your BE computer
top engineering college for you;
iit mumbai
iit kanpur
punjab engineering college
use http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
all the best
3rd July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am currently perusing btech in mechanical , and I hav a cgpa of 5.52 ....... Can I apply for aerospace engineering in GATE?? M I eligible to get admission???
18th February 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to go to space after completing my masters in aerospace engineering???
19th September 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can I do B.Tech in Computer Science & Enginiring after complited B.Tech in Mechnical Enginiring. Shakti Singh Tanwar
23rd June 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I do masters in aerospace engineerig I will complete my my bachelor degree in computer science and information technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?