11th January 2013, 01:01 AM
khyati ganatra

Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?

hello i m pursuing my engineering in computer.am i eligible for pursuing my masters in aerospace engineering in iits and all other colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  2. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA? -- [New]
  3. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  4. Does it good to pursue Aerospace Engineering being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in IT branch?
  5. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  6. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  7. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  8. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  9. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  10. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  13. Best colleges in India to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  15. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
11th January 2013, 08:30 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?

No, I'm sorry, you're not eligible for pursuing your masters in aerospace engineering when you've completed your graduation in computer science engineering.
Only graduates from aerospace engineering and astrophysics are allowed to take aerospace as their masters degree.
6th July 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?

Hello I am BE aerspace student after completing that can I persue Ms aerospace .
14th July 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

im pursuing my b.e production engineering s my under graduation wil i be able to take my masters in aeronautical engineering?
12th February 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters in aerospace engineering after completing b.tech in electronics and communication engineering?
14th February 2016, 11:19 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible . you can do aerospace enigninerjng through masters degree in any college which offers M tech programmes . but it is difficult because you don't know atleast basics of aerospace engineering , you need to work harder and harder to get complete technical knowledge .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?