13th May 2012, 07:59 PM
BHUVAN RAJ

Am i eligible for AIEEE after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE?

1.sir,i got 120 marks in aieee.am i eligible to aieee?
2.sir,please explain about iit long term 2013.is it benfit to us?pls explain the entrance exam pattern of 2013

Related Questions:
22nd June 2015, 11:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE?

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This exam was conducted earlier. Now it is replaced by the Joint Entrance Examination.

Joint Entrance examination is conducted to select candidates for undergraduate course in engineering in different institutes like Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology and other engineering colleges.

The cut off marks for admission in different college is different every year. If you were getting 120 marks, you may qualify the exam.

Now JEE has two stages:

Joint Entrance exam Mains

Joint Entrance exam Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?