26th August 2013, 03:37 PM
A.sai hemanth

Am I eligible for any scholarship after scoring 95% in 12th

I got 95 percentage in my 12th and i am studying in kadapa,A.P...Am i eligible for any scholarship...

Related Questions:
12th July 2015, 07:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship after scoring 95% in 12th

Yes, you are eligible to get the scholarship after the 95% aggregate in the 10+2. The scholarship are awarded by the different institution for pursuing the degree from there institute.

Even the award are given also by the CBSE as the CSSS. The award is given to the meritorious student who have performed well in the 10+2 board examination.

The award is given only to the 81,000 student. The amount of the scholarship depends on the technical and non-technical course as it is Rs 20000 and Rs 10000 annually respectively.

The application form are available from the month of July on the cbse website.

Other than this the state government also provides scholarship to the candidate who have scored good marks in the state board examination.
13th July 2015, 06:42 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, you are eligible to Get the scholarship. You got a very excellent percentage(95 %) of Marks. First of all i congratulate to you for good performance.

You can apply for the scholarship at Board level or College or Institute Level.

CBSE provides the scholarship to meritorious students who have done excellent at 10+2 Level. CBSE awards the scholarship of amount from Rs. 10000 to Rs. 20000 annually.

Government also provide the scholarship to various students. The government scheme is Post Matric Scholarship.

Various colleges and Institutes also give concession in fees to the meritorious students.
13th July 2015, 10:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Firstly congratulation and ofcourse you are eligible for scholarship with 95% in +2. Various institutes provides scholarships as well as state government also provide this. Forms are available from the month of july on website of cbse. Amount of courses depend on courses and prices are Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000 annually.
Thanks
14th July 2015, 05:47 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you are eligible to get the scholarship. As you obtained good marks.

You can apply/register for scholarship at Board level or at college level.

The Scholarship scheme that is provided by Government is Post Metric scholarship.

CBSE also provides scholarship to the students who have done excellent in 10+2 examination.

You will get the scholarship and i congratulate you for your excellent performance in the Boards exams.
30th June 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for scholarship after 1 gap year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?