3rd August 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate

sir,
i have aggrigate in b.tech 66%(upto 3-2 sem),inter( 84%)and 10th(75%), am i elgible for any software companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in any software company after scoring less than 60% in aggregate in B.E exam
  2. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 67% in B.Tech and 93% in Inter?
  3. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  4. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  6. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 63% in MCA?
  7. Am I eligible for any IT software companies after scoring 67.8% in 10th CBSE board, 58.2% in 12th and 65% in B.E?
  8. Am I eligible for software company after scoring 65% in B.Tech, 63.4% in 10th and 54% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  11. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  12. What should I do to get job having secured 57% in B.Tech, 78% in SSC and 70% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for Wipro or any other software company having secured 83% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  14. How to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 74.5% aggregate in engineering?
  15. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  17. How to get a job with 10th marks?
  18. List of IT Companies that recruit candidates of below 60% criteria?
4th August 2013, 11:52 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have aggrigate in b.tech 66%(upto 3-2 sem),inter( 84%)and 10th(75%), am i elgible for any software companies?
YES, You are eligible to apply to all the software companies for jobs

You can apply to:
>> TCS
>> WIPRO
>> Accenture
>> Infosys Technologies
>> Google
>> CMC
>> CSC
>> EMC2

Eligibilty to apply to WIPRO:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> Candidates who have applied in last 6 months to Wipro cannot apply
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers

Eligibilty to apply to Accenture:
>> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th,
>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation and Post Graduation
>> There should not be any backlogs of Papers
4th August 2013, 01:00 PM
mwr

You are eligible for almost all software company. In last two semester there are projects paper in which you can obtain very good marks. try to increase your percentage from 66% to 70%.

There are many software company :
1.IBM
2.TCS
3.CTS
4.Infosys
5.Wipro
7.Google

they recruit in the post like software trainee,website developer etc.

Send your resume to these company.attend on/off campus recruitment process. best of luck..
4th August 2013, 05:17 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate

Hello..

Yes, you are eligible. and you eligibility depends on you talent and working skills so don't be afraid of the aggregate just show up your talent in interview.
Crack the interview and there you are.

Some of the software company in India are:

1) IBM
2) Infosys
3) TCS
4) Digimakers

Good Luck..
4th August 2013, 07:33 PM
jayshree bacchav

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate

Hello friend,

To get placed in Multinational companies like Infosis, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant,etc A candidate should have good academics as well as Aggregate 66 % and above(From all the 8 semesters.)

Your SSC & HSC marks are also good. So you will definitely eligible for the Aptitude tests taken by the MNC's.

But friend with the academics score you need to have practical knowledge also.

Practical knowledge includes Excellent programming knowledge in JAVA/.NET/JAVA-Android/PHP/Oracle/SQL etc.

Also your communication skills should be good. You need to know a fluent english.

And more important be confident about any knowledge that you have.

As you want to make career in software field you need to be updated about each and every recent technologies/invention in Information and Technology field.

You will definitely get job in Software companies.

Be smart and work harder!!!

All the best!!
4th August 2013, 10:17 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Nowadays most of the engineering students are attracted by Software Companies like TCS,WIPRO................

Minimum Requirements :-

-->You must complete any Engineering Degree Graduate (OR) Computer Related Graduate with good Percentage.

-->Then,Good Communication and Soft skills.

-->Strong Basic Programming Languages like C.C++,Java................

-->Good aptitude skills

Prepare well

Nowadays Software jobs are easy to get but they are not permenant.

All the best..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?