14th August 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 74.5% aggregate in engineering?

i got 74.5 aggregate in engineeering i have 2 year experience in software development what can i do for my mtech admission????

Related Questions:
15th August 2011, 04:12 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 74.5% aggregate in engineering?

Having a good aggregate and 2 years experience is not important for M.tech.All you need to do is simply go through the GATE examination.Since your an Engineering hence you can go through the GATE examination.

The commencement of sale of Application Form and Information Brochure will be on the month of September.You can go through the examination either online or offline based upon your interest.The offline and online examinations will be held in two different days.This time the GATE examination was held in 30th January.

The question paper basically consists of Engineering Mathematics along with the core subjects of your respected stream.This time even the Aptitude part was included in the GATE examination.

You can download the syllabus and get other such details from the following link
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2011/index.php
15th August 2011, 04:31 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 74.5% aggregate in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 74.5 aggregate in engineeering i have 2 year experience in software development what can i do for my mtech admission????
dear friend,
to get admission in m.tech after doing b.tech, you will have to give an entrance exam first. if you get good marks in that exam, then only you will get admission in a good m.tech college.
there are only two attempts for giving the gate exam. the result of the exam is valid for two years.
you can also give the exam while studying in fourth year on b.tech.
the exam is conducted only once in a year.
23rd March 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hiii i have aggregate degree of computer science engineering that is 69% can i will take admission in jaypee college i have very low marks in gate only 12.33.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?