24th January 2021, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the 12th CBSE private exam if failed last year and not appearing in this year?

Hello Sir/Madam, I failed in 12th standard last year and I am not to appear in the Board exam in this year. So, if I want to give the Board exam next year as a CBSE private candidate, then I am eligible or not?

28th January 2021, 03:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the 12th CBSE private exam if failed last year and not appearing in this year?

Yes, you can still appear in the CBSE Class 12th board examination next year as a private candidates having failed in the same in your first attempt last year but you will have to appear in all your compulsory subject papers once again.

For FAQs related to CBSE Private candidates, you can refer to the official website of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?