14th November 2016, 07:11 AM
HarikeshYadav01

Am I eligible to appear for CET exam if I scored 49.45% and 56% in 3rd year B.Com?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com scoring Aggregate 49.45% and 56% in third year. I wish to pursue MBA now so I want to know am I eligible to appear for CET exam with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. CAT Eligibility based on aggregate marks in first two years of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year
  3. Will I be eligible to give CET having secured more than 50% in 3rd year B.Com but an aggregate of below 50%?
  4. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  6. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. Should I reappear if scored 100 marks in MHT-CET?
  9. Can I get admission in dental with 80 marks in CET? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for medical seat in CET? i have scored 3000+ rank but have scored less than 50% in 12th.
  11. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  12. Does B.Com course available in colleges under IP University of Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  14. While applying for Karnataka CET 3rd time, of which year hall ticket number has to be mention?
  15. Am I eligible for regular M.Com from DU after scoring below 50% in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  17. Can I get admission to study BDS if scored 80 marks in ASSO CET?
  18. How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com
17th January 2018, 02:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam if I scored 49.45% and 56% in 3rd year B.Com?

You must have minimum 50% marks in bachelor's degree from any well recognized institute to apply CET examination. It doesn't matter how much percentage marks you have scored in final year.
As you have scored only 49.45% in graduation degree, you are not eligible to apply CET examination.
However, if you belongs to a reserved category, then you are eligible to apply CET examination because there is a provision of 5% relaxation for reserved category candiadtes.
Tentative date for start of MAH-CET 2018 is March 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?