4th July 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?

I am currently pursuing B.Tech last year and one backlog paper of 3rd year have to clear. I have scored 80.2% in 10th and 82.2% in 12th. I want to know that am I eligible to apply for job in Tech Mahindra?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra for BE students?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  8. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Eligibility for entrance exam of Tech Mahindra?
  11. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 92.3% in 12th, 83.3% in 10th and 73% upto B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  12. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  16. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if have one backlog in 4th semester?
  17. Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Can I get a job in Tech Mahindra or any other reputed company after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
5th July 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for the recruitment drive of Tech Mahindra at this moment. This is because you have an active backlog in your B.tech course. As per the eligibility criteria of Tech Mahindra, you should not have pending backlogs at the time of recruitment drive. Hence you need to clear the backlog as soon as possible; post which you will be eligible for the recruitment process of Tech Mahindra.
5th July 2016, 01:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently pursuing B.Tech last year and one backlog paper of 3rd year have to clear. I have scored 80.2% in 10th and 82.2% in 12th. I want to know that am I eligible to apply for job in Tech Mahindra?
Yes, you are eligible for Tech Mahindra.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Selection process for Tech Mahindra recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
5th July 2016, 05:48 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Tech Mahindra is one of the part of Mahindra & mahindra & you are very well aware it is Multinational Company & also represent India at global level. This company will higher only those who have done their graduation with enough experience for that position. Before applying better to complete graduation & clear your backlog.
5th July 2016, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra. There should not be any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical or CSE or ECE or IT or EEE or ETC or Telecom or Electrical's or Electronics or Mechatronics or Instrumentation from a recognized university.

>> Candidates from MCA background are also eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class 60% marks and in 12th Class is 60% marks and minimum 70% marks in Graduation.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs by the time of Recruitment Process. If you can clear the pending backlog by the time you appear in the recruitment, then there may be a chance for you to attend the recruitment process.
6th July 2016, 12:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to get a job in Tech Mahindra, but you have to clear the backlog before applying for a job in Tech Mahindra. The marks you scored are good over 80% in 10th and 12th standard. It is mandatory that the candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process.

- The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. The candidate should possess good Communication skill and Tchnical skill to clear the selection process. You can get the details in the Tech Mahindra Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?