23rd April 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?

I have completed 2 sems of bcom I scored 80% in bcom first sem and 79% in bcom second semester so I wanted to know can I get scholarship on basis of this? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  2. Is there any scholarship available after completion of 12th with 96% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship to study ICSE Executive course if pursuing M.Com final semester and secured 85% in B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
  5. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  9. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in MHRD Renewal Scholarship if got readmission in B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS with 75% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for Rs.1000 per month for doing college after completion of 12th with 83% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for getting scholarship if my caste is OC and I have scored 91% marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
12th May 2016, 01:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?

The education loans are offered for the meritorious candidates who are economically backward and wish to pursue higher education.

Generally, all academic scholarships application starts in the beginning of the academic year and the candidate has to fill the application form in the beginning of the academic year.

One cannot apply for and avail scholarship in the middle of the academic year.

If your respective college offers merit scholarship, then you can apply for the college scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?