10th December 2011, 10:15 AM
akhila adi

Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

I'm in the final year of B.Tech(Mechanical). Am I eligible to appear for group1 services of APPSC?

Related Questions:
11th December 2011, 01:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhila adi View Post
I'm in the final year of B.Tech(Mechanical). Am I eligible to appear for group1 services of APPSC?
Hello friend,
If you want to appear for the group I exam, conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, you can definitely do so but there are some conditions.
If you are in the final year of your program, you will be considered eligible to appear for the first stage of the exam but to appear for the second stage, you will have to produce necessary documents which can proof that you have qualified the bachelors degree exam.
In case if you fail to do so but have done exceptionally well, your application will be rejected. Therefore, before applying for the exam, you must be confirmed that you will qualify the final year exam by the time of second stage of the Group I exam.
27th December 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

sir i am Studing btech 3ed year am fail in chemistry in first year am eligible to group1 exams after the degree
28th December 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my b.pharmacy and im doing my m.pharmacy..can u help me out in selecting the post codes,,
9th May 2012, 12:36 PM
tash1991

Hello Sir,

You are 100% eligible for group because you are in final year b.tech right now.....

eligibility of group are groups is complete graduation are final year pursuing may be

thanking you sir,
9th May 2012, 12:37 PM
tash1991

Hello Sir,

You are 100% eligible for group because you are in final year b.tech right now.....

eligibility of group are groups is complete graduation are final year pursuing may be

thanking you sir,
29th July 2012, 11:16 PM
samatha89
Member+

Cool Re: Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?

If you want to appear for the group I exam, conducted by Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission, you can definitely do so but there are some conditions.
If you are in the final year of your program, you will be considered eligible to appear for the first stage of the exam but to appear for the second stage, you will have to produce necessary documents which can proof that you have qualified the bachelors degree exam.
In case if you fail to do so but have done exceptionally well, your application will be rejected. Therefore, before applying for the exam, you must be confirmed that you will qualify the final year exam by the time of second stage of the Group I exam.
16th August 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off percentage for Group 1 (APPSC) of a Btech grad?
13th February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

how many times a person can appear to group1 exam
3rd May 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for appsc group 1 services being a btech graduate in civil engineering?
20th July 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me final year degree-BA students eligible to apply for group 1
18th August 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for for appsc .I failed intremediate but I finished post graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?