30th April 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering field has a better scope after 4 years?

which engineering field will have better scope after 4 years?

1st May 2013, 06:42 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering field has a better scope after 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which engineering field will have better scope after 4 years?
Dear friend,
In Engineering Top Paying engineering is the Petroleum Engineering .Evergreen Engineering branches are Civil engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electronic & communication Engineering

Petroleum engineering: It is a field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas.

Civil Engineering relates to Construction field

Mechanical engineering relates to the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools.

EEE:that Generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.Electrical engineers are usually concerned with using electricity to transmit electric power, while electronic engineers are concerned with using electricity to process information

ECE: Relates to non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems.Electronic engineering as a profession sprang from technological improvements in the telegraph industry

Select any of the above branch for your future improvement.All the Best
10th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering field has a better scope after 4 years?

sir which engineering branch i choose now
and which branch have best scope after 4 years
15th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I got only 70 mark in cet...!
so which engineang iz best 4 me to futre after 4yr nd earn gud salary...???
20th June 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 12 & and i am in confusion to take which branch in engineering
1st July 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hi, i jst now finished my 12th . nd iam in a great confusion that., which course is good nd have a job oppurtunities when i finished my 4year course. which is a better course ??? plz guide me
2nd July 2013, 12:59 AM
varshuk

Smile Re: Which engineering field has a better scope after 4 years?

Hello friend...

I think you are in a dilemma of which field to be taken in engineering. Here, i would like to clear your doubt by giving you some suggestions.

Engineering is mainly defined as the study of applications of thoughts in a practical way which mainly includes construction, as well as various technical measurements, may be at software or hardware fields.

There are many streams present in engineering. They are:
1). Electronics & Communication Engineering.
2). Computer Science Engineering.
3). Civil Engineering.
4). Mechanical Engineering.

Even there are many more fields, but i would like you to suggest you to take from this fields so that there could be a better future for you. These are the streams which are mainly in demand and there is a lot of scope for you to get the better result.

Each one of the field has it's own importance but it really depends on your interest. So, briefly i would like to explain some of the streams in which an evergreen career is present.
2nd July 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai, friends each and every engineering field have its own scope. After four years means india is some how developed. We can expect scope for each engineering filed may increases.
In my opinion we cann't expect sudden changes in civil engineering that means it always steady condition and scope for this brach is steady as now.We can see sudden changes in ECE and CSE braches.This to may have better scope in future. Because each student now have computers and cellphones. We all know there was many evolution in cellpones and computers and also in may electronic devieces.
Today Internet is most wanted for students.There are may sites like facebook,twitter and gmail.There is a huge demand for this kind of websites.That is the reason why CSE is also have better scope.
2nd July 2013, 03:26 PM
harishbanu

Hai, friends each and every engineering field have its own scope. After four years means india is some how developed. We can expect scope for each engineering filed may increases.
In my opinion we cann't expect sudden changes in civil engineering that means it always steady condition and scope for this brach is steady as now.We can see sudden changes in ECE and CSE braches.This to may have better scope in future. Because each student now have computers and cellphones. We all know there was many evolution in cellpones and computers and also in may electronic devieces.
Today Internet is most wanted for students.There are may sites like facebook,twitter and gmail.There is a huge demand for this kind of websites.That is the reason why CSE is also have better scope.
11th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Among mechanical & computer engineering which one is better to choose for future carrier???
15th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i am poly student ..i confuse which branch is more scop in future for a girl ..civil or electronics and tele communication ?
10th May 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i have confusion in choosing my career i have scored only 85.25% please guide me and also say which makes me earn good salary.
17th May 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering feild most demand after 4 year?

I got in jee main 2014 mark is 115 and i am qualified for jee advanced.
17th May 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering feild most demand after 4 year?

I got in jee main 2014 mark is 115 and i am qualified for jee advanced.
4th June 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hy frndzz.. My eng cut off is 174.7.. Am n grt cnfusn tat vat to study nxt.. I wanna choose a course tat would hav best scope ion nxt 4 yrs.. I wanna earn a gd salary in tat course nd i wanna shine as a best professionalist in it.. Plz guide me..
4th July 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have admittet in it engineering this year. i just want help to know what can the scope of this field and also the attitude of others about seeing towards this branch. what is the future of IT engineering in next 6 years?
30th April 2015, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Hlo!! I want to know which has better scope in future ~ communication and electronic or electrical and electronic engineering !!!
Pleaz suggest me !! I am in great dilemma!!
23rd June 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ! i have completed my 12 and going to join in engineering college . i want to do some courses along with engineering so that i can go abroad after completing 4 year . can u please suggest me about it?
2nd May 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have already taken admission in electrical engineering and i think it is the best but some people say that this field has no scope it is not good. Can you tell me the reality about electrical engineering?
8th June 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I AM PASSING THIS YEAR 12 CLASS WITH M.P. BOARD . AND I AM TAKEN B.E. BRANCH (CS) IN FUTURE SO YOU CAN TELL ME THAT AFTER 3-4 YEARS THIS BRANCH ARE BETTER OR NOT PLEASE TELL.
22nd September 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I passed 12th class with 70/, marks kohat board now I am confused i take admission in which BE and what's a scope after 4 year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?