26th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get a part time job after doing 12th?

Hi,i m Mehdi(M) A student of class XII needs a part time job urjently I will be 18 in september and i need a job,cause my family's income is very poor and I want to continue my studies.Please suggest me a detailed job in kolkata.
Thanking You,
S M Mehdi Hasan

25th July 2011, 11:52 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: How to get a part time job after doing 12th?

after doing 12th we can search job on internet or news paper.
26th July 2011, 12:45 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,i m Mehdi(M) A student of class XII needs a part time job urjently I will be 18 in september and i need a job,cause my family's income is very poor and I want to continue my studies.Please suggest me a detailed job in kolkata.
Thanking You,
S M Mehdi Hasan
getting a part time job its not very tough the tough thing is how would you maintain the time in exams or for study .ask for yourself if you can take out time then its good to be work in Macdonalds or work in data entry jobs or sms sending job or tutions.you can get this job in your city where you live
7th October 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

What is sms sending jobs
10th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to get a part time job after doing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nitesh View Post
after doing 12th we can search job on internet or news paper.
Sir,
plz tell me after +2commerce which cource is best for getting job?
13th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Pronaymate

Smile Re: How to get a part time job after doing 12th?

Look friend getting a part-time job in kolkata is quiet easy but at your such young age you have to learn to be professional. You can manage a job at:
1. BPO or Call center.
[you can get part-time or full time at different timing. Search on net to get the nearest BPO or Call center contact number for immediate interview. Salary may vari from rs.8000 to rs.9000 for full-time and rs.3000 to rs.4000 for part-time basis.]
2.Back office jobs,
such as accountant, helper, packer, delivery boy,office keeper in big shops, private farms, super market complex, different companies. [salary varies Rs.8000 to Rs.3000]
3.Private tuitions for classes I to X. [For each student you can charge fees upto Rs.500 to Rs.1200. A batch of 5 student will help u a lot and if you do well in it you can earn a lot more than Rs.8000 per month for giving tuition to several batches at your desire time.
4.Online/Offline internet jobs. [ jobs such as data entry, survey jobs,add posting etc. but be careful to identify the real one. Proper net searching will help you.] Thanks.
13th July 2012, 08:53 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi Mehdi,
Well you have two good options in front of you, for doing part time jobs and take out the amount of money to support your family and continue your education to a graduation level.
Firstly you can do private tutions. It will help you keep going and you will have some monthly income. Just make sure that the tutoring classes that you are taking are of 10th standard or below level. Since taking 12th standards tution will be right now difficult and unsuitable at your stage. You will get a lot of people wanting guidance for Mathematics and other science group subjects. You can try teaching people on these subjects.

Secondly, you could try for tele-caller jobs. Today you will see a lot of cell phone companies giving advertisements wanting tele-callers for their client-end business. You can join a company that has vacancy. They do not take any interviews as such, they just see the resume and short list their candidates. So All the Best.
14th July 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i m debajyoti from bhubaneswar odisha.i m now passing out 12th with 58% marks.my future planning to built my carrier as a doctor.so now i m prepair myself still i want to ashort part time job to help some poor people in our state.thank u.
1st October 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hai iam vaishu, i completed my 2. i need any part time job.could you give any suggestion for me?and my problem is iam staying in hostel and so i cant maitain any tuitions rite!!!!!!!! so i need any other alternative.....
thank you
27th October 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ,
I AM PURSUING BBA .AND I HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEM.I WANT TO DO A PART TIME JOB.TELL ME IT WILL BE GOOD FOR ME.
4th April 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I've just appeared in 12th board exam. I need a job in or near Kolkata very urgently to pursue my short term computer and other courses and at the same time to get job experience. I passed my 10th board exam with 73.5%(approx.) and want to make career as an investigative journalist.
16th April 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir/ma if you have any type of parttime job please contact me 9953833617
5th July 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hallo sir
now i complet 12th science i wont to make ips officer. which prosess i will do for it ?
23rd July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what is sms sending job and how to do it?
28th October 2013, 06:34 PM
minii joshi

Quote:
Thanking You,
S M Mehdi Hasan

your main moto is earning money for your further studies. so you can try these ways viz..
1)- u can start tutions for the students of 1st to 11th, and can earn money.

2)- according to your % in class 12th,u can apply for different scholarships.

3)- u can create an account in many online vacancies which are made for knowing public criteria..

4)- u can also try in the term called investment, join different types of agencies to earn money
..Always remember"money earns money.

5)apply in shops for timing workers,by it yo u can save your time also.

6)you can do part time job as a hocker.

7)- as a delivery boy,milkman, doing short term works like this ,you can earn money.

8)-you can start a small businesses own by own,and also try crafting area.

have a bright future..GOod luck..
28th October 2013, 06:50 PM
minii joshi

Thumbs up Re: How to get a part time job after doing 12th?

Quote:
Thanking You,
S M Mehdi Hasan

your main moto is earning money for your further studies. so you can try these ways viz..
1)- u can start tutions for the students of 1st to 11th, and can earn money.

2)- according to your % in class 12th,u can apply for different scholarships.

3)- u can create an account in many online vacancies which are made for knowing public criteria..

4)- u can also try in the term called investment, join different types of agencies to earn money
..Always remember"money earns money.

5)apply in shops for timing workers,by it yo u can save your time also.

6)you can do part time job as a hocker.

7)- as a delivery boy,milkman, doing short term works like this ,you can earn money.

8)-you can start a small businesses own by own,and also try crafting area.

have a bright future..GOod luck..
5th December 2013, 06:54 PM
basil george12031997

Hi,i m basil(M) A student of class XII needs a part time job urjently I will be 18 in march and i need a job,cause my family's income is very poor and I want to continue my studies.Please suggest me a detailed job in kerala.
Thanking You,
basil george
16th December 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vikash from patna,a student of 12th cbse i have passed 10th by securing 9.4 CGPA , i m good at study, i need apart job after 12th in patna and what are the carriers options after 12th
21st January 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

hie ..my self aditi ...I wanna knw what kind of work I cn do ..dis march em going to write my 12th boards ...n I already work for an NGO .bt its not for my private profit..n my guardians cant effort my all the expenses ...plzz help ...
6th April 2014, 12:28 AM
tejaswini dash

namaste,my self tejaswini dash,i have complited 12th in commarce in aska since collage. now i m countinuing inHM&CT in govt polytechnic barahampur .i want to bear my study expensess. so i want to do a part time job .plz give me a job in bhubaneswar .plz mam plz.
12th May 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hi..i m man mohan gupta..age 17....completed my 12 this year....want some part time job ...to help out my family......pls any one in lucknow which can provide for job call9044609790
29th June 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am isha sahay and I have given my 12th exam and I score 79% in my 10th . I need a part time job in Jaipur , I am an arts student . I wanted to be independent asap , please suggest me some jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?