8th April 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE?

Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE? Is that considered as a graduation? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? What should I do next? Awaiting for the response soon.

9th April 2017, 01:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE?

Minimum eligibility criteria required to appear in civil services exam is :

Candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and moreover nowadays presentage is not the criteria but at least 50% must be there.

After completing your graduation you can apply for civil services exam for the post of IAS, IPS.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation in upper age limit is provided to SC and ST students for 5 years, 3 years to OBC candidates.
12th April 2017, 12:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE? Is that considered as a graduation? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? What should I do next? Awaiting for the response soon.
Graduation degree is essential for Civil Service exam so you are not eligible for Civil Service exam. So first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?